Author Topic: The "Little things that need to be fixed" Thread  (Read 719 times)

Whig Historian

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: Little things that need to be fixed
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2019, 12:01:52 AM »
+2
:evola:
Is it working as intended to have to sign in each time you visit, even though it's set to login forever?

Delete your SS cookie and try again fresh
Deleted cookies for both .com and .org, still have to sign in.

Whig Historian this also happens to me. Strangely enough, clicking on any of the forums then automatically logs me in.
It fixed itself today.

Bitter Weirdo

• Space Racists
  • Cishet White Male
  • Shitposts by an idiot, full of sound and fury
  • Awards Deplorables cold, dead hands old Californian Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2019, 09:39:22 PM »
+1
:evola:
Is it working as intended to have to sign in each time you visit, even though it's set to login forever?

Delete your SS cookie and try again fresh
Deleted cookies for both .com and .org, still have to sign in.

Whig Historian this also happens to me. Strangely enough, clicking on any of the forums then automatically logs me in.

It's the NSA and SPLC man-in-the-middleing everybody. Enjoy all your keystrokes being logged!

Username

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
Re: The "Little things that need to be fixed" Thread
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2019, 03:52:33 AM »
I haven't been able to login for several years I think. My password stopped working, and I have not been able to reg a new account, nor reset my password. Email just doesn't get sent out. Only hear because I got an email update from Aran, so thanks for that.

>My user name was changed to my email address. In my profile I think it still shows my email address as my username
>My reg date is inaccurate

Not complaining - sounds like things have been ultra fucked up here lately, but wanted to let whoever know.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 04:00:08 AM by Username »

Aran

• Doxxnet
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Ave Maria Anonymous stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Boy Scout You can't know! cold, dead hands The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2019, 04:12:54 AM »
+1
I haven't been able to login for several years I think. My password stopped working, and I have not been able to reg a new account, nor reset my password. Email just doesn't get sent out. Only hear because I got an email update from Aran, so thanks for that.

>My user name was changed to my email address. In my profile I think it still shows my email address as my username

Not complaining - sounds like things have been ultra fucked up here lately, but wanted to let whoever know.

Oh hey,  I think I got your email reply, haven't had a chance to look at it yet if that was you

Username

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2019, 03:48:31 AM »
+1

Oh hey,  I think I got your email reply, haven't had a chance to look at it yet if that was you

no worries man. nothing really to reply - just wanted to let you know about the situation.

The Watcher

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Rethuglikkkan Better dead than red Scrooge Wounded in the line of posting. Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2019, 12:20:28 PM »
+1

Aran, let me know if you got my pm
His name was AOA

Mad at the Internet

• Alconauts
  • Cishet White Male
  • wuts halperning?
  • Awards Texan Deplorables Seaman (lol) Killed in the Line of Posting United Statesian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon Sasstronaut TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2020, 04:12:22 PM »
Upvote functionality/history seems to be missing.

Aran Note: Upvotes AND Downvotes, brother!

Can we get votes back, please?

Aran

• Doxxnet
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Ave Maria Anonymous stormfront Took down a Moderator Goon or Ex-Goon Boy Scout You can't know! cold, dead hands The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2020, 07:47:03 PM »
No