Author Topic: There's no front page?!?!  (Read 103 times)

Aran

• Doxxnet
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Ave Maria Anonymous stormfront Took down a Moderator cold, dead hands Boy Scout You can't know! The Gentry Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
There's no front page?!?!
« on: February 16, 2020, 10:53:50 AM »
Hey guys,

I was thinking maybe we should have some sort of front page, even if it's just like a dumb forum highlight reel or "Hey check this stupid shit going on" post occasionally.

It just feels like a wasted opportunity to not do literally anything with it, even if it's just some dumb shit.

Opinions?

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
Re: There's no front page?!?!
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2020, 08:53:49 PM »
Use it to doxx the jewish members of SS
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Aran

• Doxxnet
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Ave Maria Anonymous stormfront Took down a Moderator cold, dead hands Boy Scout You can't know! The Gentry Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2020, 09:40:27 PM »
+1
Okay

And..... done.

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist Wounded in the line of posting. Sasstronaut Goon or Ex-Goon TNE Veteran Libertarian For Dixie's land we'll take our stand!
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2020, 12:36:44 AM »
Also, please rename the Free MPC Knockoff Forum to "Rocket's Personal Forum For Posting Things People Should Downvote."
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.