Author Topic: Logan's Run  (Read 1680 times)

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian
    • Awards
Logan's Run
« on: June 22, 2020, 11:59:39 PM »
+2

I don't have any other details. The faggots on Discord didn't think this important enough to post here.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Cool Wine Aunt

• Desensitizers
  • Cishet White Male
    • Awards
Re: Logan's Run
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2020, 05:50:54 AM »
+4
Repeal the 19th, choosing to date lowtax edition.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Libertarian
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2020, 07:16:27 PM »
+1
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/richard-lowtax-kyanka.1222/page-258#post-6773343

Hey guys, it's that "Bogan Lay" young lady here, using my favorite pseudonym you gifted me (it's funny!!! You guys have a good time, clearly, even though neither of the 3 elements of my username apply in any way, I still still think it the best username I've ever been gifted. Thank you!)

Hope you are somewhat uh, "pleasant" about my presence here, but I'm no stranger to what this forum is about. There's only so many ways you can call me crazy, plastic-surgery ugly, and a useless amount of space, and you people have just about covered the brunt of that entirely from when I still read this way back when post-18 Gen Z wasn't doing slutty dances on video. My question for you is: is this a date night activity with your lover(s?) to post hateful things on these forums? If not, definitely Livestream your attempts. I'm sure it would be very sexy, with lots of hot bods. You all have hot bods, right? That's how you're so readily able to pass judgment, right? Of course!! Please do post your beach bods lads and we harlots will be certain to rate you!! Just know hermanos, that I rate for pizzazz. Do a Fortnite dance boys and I'll give you a good score! 😘

Anyway, I've been instructed not to post here, ever, under any circumstances, but since my dogshit leaked out, I might as well address it. Last night, I had a severe panic attack. I received news that my dear maternal grandfather had passed away suddenly, and I was distraught. Unfortunately I was all alone upstairs, and I went downstairs and tried to rouse Rich from his peaceful doze. He's a very peaceful person, always has been. Unfortunately, when I rose him, I was too forceful in my hysteria, and he mistook my rousing as slamming him on his cervical discs, which are central points of his pain!! (Which was NOT AT ALL INTENTIONAL, I would NEVER purposefully harm a person). Anybody who has ever know me has known that I am not a violent person, but he felt unsafe, which is deeply unfortunate and I certainly don't blame him since he was roused awake very suddenly. Now, the period in which I felt I had been "backhanded" (this was, unfortunately, my word to describe it), was actually explained to me afterward that Rich had awoken, after my rousing him, and attempted to stand upright on sweaty toes, and he fell into the desk near the side of the wall, thereby sending me falling onto the ground below. I mistook it as being an action of malice against me, but when we revised the events, it was clear that I hadn't fully understood the events due to my panic attack. Thank God for Ativan from my psychiatrist!! I'm so grateful. And I'm grateful for Rich for patiently explaining the events that my panicked mind couldn't interpret in a state of profound grief.

i was irresponsible to awaken Rich when he was sleeping, even though I needed support. In my panic, my memory was hazy and I accused him of intentionally hurting me, when he could do nothing of the sort. J mean, for goodness' sake, he has limited mobility at best and frankly total immobility in truth to truly harm a healthy young 26-year-old girl.

Rich called the police himself to ensure everyone was taken care of. It was decided that I needed some time away from my business partner for an evening so we could come back together with clear heads and not he-said, she-said. No report was taken, it was simply a matter of a young women losing her grandfather and taking the inappropriate steps to receive support in the midst of a panic attack. Thankfully, I have medication prescribed for this sort of occurrence, and Rich was quick to help me remember to take them when I was able to return to his home (it was decided that I should stay the night at a hotel because no individual was at fault or causing any problematic disturbance, it was just determined that time apart would be most healthy and beneficial for all parties involved).

Rich acted completely honorably. I was the dingus in this situation. Rich is strong and I admire that he is letting me have a safe place to stay until I find next steps for me. Rich is a man with a great deal of honor. I've had less kind treatement from police in my life. Rich is a class act and I would trust him with any young person experiencing a panic attack or worse! Any questions, let me know.

I'm so grateful that everyone is safe. Nobody was unsafe at any point, and it's my fault for making that seem different at any point. Anyway, go ahead and call me a whore, but Rich is a class act great guy and I can't wait to pay respects to my grandfather in October when LA country reopens for wakes. PEACE!! ✌

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian Better dead than red TNE Veteran Scrooge cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2020, 07:34:30 PM »
+2
gimmick

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands The Gentry Scrooge Better dead than red 420 Libertarian United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2020, 08:18:17 PM »
+1
kf mod said he verified her account out of thread but gave no clue what that meant, if true it reads like lowtax dick-tasted

HondaRider271

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon Texan cold, dead hands Prepper Libertarian 420 Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2020, 09:10:20 PM »
+1

I don't have any other details. The faggots on Discord didn't think this important enough to post here.
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Quote from: Ozma
You are doing a good job, don't take a little thing like this too seriously. There are always little drama flareups in forums!
I don't want people thinking that lobbying a bunch will get you ousted (because that's really ridiculous and I don't play that way!)...
And again, seriously, do not worry about this.
Quote from: Rachael Emma Gilbert
You did a good job for your forum and are a legitimately nice guy

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards

Cool Wine Aunt

• Desensitizers
  • Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2020, 10:38:46 PM »
+3
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Goon or Ex-Goon cold, dead hands The Gentry Scrooge Better dead than red 420 Libertarian United Statesian
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2020, 11:07:26 PM »
+1
Old gtr mustve gotten slow or too dirty inside.

Aran

• Doxxnet
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Ave Maria Anonymous stormfront Took down a Moderator Boy Scout You can't know! cold, dead hands The Gentry Motorcyclist
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2020, 11:25:15 PM »
Old gtr mustve gotten slow or too dirty inside.

He leased it, not purchased it... which is still about $2k a month

David Mushroom Hedgehogstein

• Knights
  • Cishet White Male
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2020, 11:25:35 PM »
+2
LOL

[L.N.E]Giblets [22|Dec 10:40 AM]:   hey mushroom remember that day we were strugging and dog-o was like I'M GONNA PULL THE FUCKIN' PLUG and we both went "do it" and he just kinda limped out that was a good day and I guess what I'm saying is, well, we've not always seen eye to eye but I think our emotional bond is way deeper and stronger than any old nonsense about ideology or my low testosterone or your ridiculous handsomeness and wit and, well, it's long overdue, but David Mushroom Hedgehogstein, will you marry me?

SvM

• Cishet White Male
  • Kill 'em all, and let God sort their pronouns out.
  • Awards Metal Fan old United Statesian cold, dead hands Seaman (lol) Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2020, 11:35:10 PM »
+3
Man this is fucking hilarious.

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2020, 06:48:59 AM »
+3

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2020, 11:55:56 AM »
+1
Grand Fromage posted:

So uh. I'm guessing you have seen the Lowtax news. If not go to GBS and it's stickied.

The mod and admin team is all in agreement we can't and won't continue with Lowtax around. We also agree that this is the best community on the internet and it would be hosed up to lose it because of one person. So, we are trying to preserve it. I am hopeful that will be possible, but if Lowtax refuses to give up the forums then that's the end of it.

Anyway. Discord is in no way a replacement for a forum IMO but it's still something. I don't know that A/T really needs its own Discord?? But I don't want to lose the connections here, so I'm going to set one up and post invites for the event that we all abandon ship. I will edit this post to include them when I get to that. I'm hoping it won't be necessary.

I don't know that I've ever straight out said it but my RL situation is my dad is dying of cancer and I am his sole caregiver, so I am kind of busy with that more than I am with forums business lately. That's why we have a IK and Cyrano helping out. I'm not going to ignore this, it's too important, but please don't get mad at me if something happens and I take more than like, an hour to respond to it. There is literally no one who thinks Lowtax staying is an acceptable option here. We're just trying to keep the forums. SA is the community, not any one person.

I'm going to leave this unlocked for discussion but I would suggest GBS for shitposting, and watch for admin posting/announcements for news.

• Knights
  • Cishet White Male
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2020, 01:37:40 PM »
+8
Ahahahahhaahaahah goddamn this is hilarious. SA taken down by one of Lowtax's women and a bunch of virtue signaling admins

[L.N.E]Giblets [22|Dec 10:40 AM]:   hey mushroom remember that day we were strugging and dog-o was like I'M GONNA PULL THE FUCKIN' PLUG and we both went "do it" and he just kinda limped out that was a good day and I guess what I'm saying is, well, we've not always seen eye to eye but I think our emotional bond is way deeper and stronger than any old nonsense about ideology or my low testosterone or your ridiculous handsomeness and wit and, well, it's long overdue, but David Mushroom Hedgehogstein, will you marry me?

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2020, 01:57:26 PM »
+7
Sounds like they think theyve got a real Papa John situation "welp he said nigger he's out"

I hope lowt keeps being an idiot and does not accept the 10k or whatever they come up with to buy him out

SvM

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Metal Fan old United Statesian cold, dead hands Seaman (lol) Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2020, 03:19:00 PM »
+6
The most poignant irony in all this, is all the people that were calling Ashlii a lying headcase, cheering Lowtax on as he put all his weight into getting her gofundme shut down so she couldn't afford a lawyer or a place to live, are now cancelling Lowtax hard over things said by an *actual lying headcase*.

SvM

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2020, 03:28:26 PM »
+6
Logan's gone Stockholm syndrome.  She deleted an earlier sass post she tagged Richard in, and replaced it with another fucked up walk-back like she tried on KF yesterday.

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2020, 04:43:03 PM »
+2
https://www.facebook.com/toad.roll/posts/10216979542429786

Logan's confession video. It's ugly crying.

• Knights
  • Cishet White Male
  • Member of Jew Club
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2020, 04:57:20 PM »
Oooooh the plot thickens...is Logan being forced to make a video as Lowtax panics at his falling crowdfunding efforts? Or has crazy BPD girl fucked over Lowtax a treat while having a psychotic episode?
Stay tuned to find out!

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • West of Blue Hill Ave must fucking hang
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2020, 05:27:45 PM »
+4
I like how at the absolute minimum, it's complete confirmation that they've been fucking.

SvM

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2020, 05:32:31 PM »
+5
I don't think she's being forced.  I think this is just a data point on her BPD cycle chart. I think she's putting personal effort into the lies, maybe even to the extent she believes things herself. She'll rotate back to the other side eventually. 

When she's on this side of the cycle, she probably realizes she'll have to go back to Utah if she can't unfuck the situation.  When she goes for another beer to chase her mood balancers and her inner Miley Cyrus wants to ride around buck naked on construction equipment again, she won't care if it means going back to Utah.  Rinse repeat rehab.

I like how at the absolute minimum, it's complete confirmation that they've been fucking.

Yeah, that's choice right there.  They spent the entire Ashlii drama pretending his trip to Utah, abandoning his family over Thanksgiving break, was "just business", denying all allegations about having sex.  Lowtax was insisting they weren't having sex, but still making some kind of talk about him and Ashlii going on break with each other.  Because if you aren't going somewhere to fuck a different person, you still cover your bases by insisting IF YOU DID, it's not REALLY infidelity because he TALKED about it with Ashlii.
It was clear from Ashlii's posture they were not having that conversation he implied.
Then there was that 'his ex wants to be me' weird ass fucking post on Facebook out of Logan, last week or so.  That bitch is pure poison.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2020, 01:26:03 AM »
+4
Props for excellent thread title

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2020, 12:41:55 PM »

LLJKSiLk

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2020, 12:48:31 PM »
+2
Props for excellent thread title

Same. Run, runner!