Author Topic: Logan's Run  (Read 1682 times)

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
Re: Logan's Run
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2020, 12:52:28 PM »
+2
Woah...hold up, a fucking restaurant???!!? In the middle of a fucking pandemic which is largely affecting POCs? I see that white-privilege goes hand-in-hand with fucking science-denial.

You might say the time spent inside the fucking suburban hell-hole single-family 4000 square fucking foot home affected her thinking but this level of fucking callousness is learnt over years and fucking years, probably a fucking stars and bars flying proud in front of her fucking parents house like so many in fucking utah do.

edit: added swears to follow the goon/reddit style-guide and sound more like an angry adult concerned about adulty-adult serious things.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 01:02:32 PM by Dr. Hatchet-Wound »

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2020, 01:38:00 PM »
Woah...hold up, a fucking restaurant???!!? In the middle of a fucking pandemic which is largely affecting POCs? I see that white-privilege goes hand-in-hand with fucking science-denial.

You might say the time spent inside the fucking suburban hell-hole single-family 4000 square fucking foot home affected her thinking but this level of fucking callousness is learnt over years and fucking years, probably a fucking stars and bars flying proud in front of her fucking parents house like so many in fucking utah do.

edit: added swears to follow the goon/reddit style-guide and sound more like an angry adult concerned about adulty-adult serious things.
the Confederate Battle Flag is known as the Southern Cross. The Stars and Bars was the CUSA flag.
:acktchually:
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2020, 01:39:14 PM »
Props for excellent thread title

Same. Run, runner!

Just imagine that the people in the background are all SA trannies. I love how LowT is glowering from behind.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' The Gentry United Statesian Libertarian 420 Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2020, 02:02:36 PM »
+2

the Confederate Battle Flag is known as the Southern Cross. The Stars and Bars was the CUSA flag.
:acktchually:

White supremacy by any other name is still white supremacy sweetie

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2020, 05:26:49 PM »
+1
Props for excellent thread title

Same. Run, runner!

Lowtax's patreon is Red-5.

SvM

• Cishet White Male
  • Kill 'em all, and let God sort their pronouns out.
  • Awards Metal Fan Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian cold, dead hands Seaman (lol)
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2020, 01:54:03 AM »
+3
Apparently, Jeffrey of YOSPOS is going to have SA LLC assets transferred to him.  Maybe.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2020, 02:26:07 AM »
+3
Lol if you believe this will happen and isn't just Lowtax getting all the cash and fully stepping back from the forums, deciding to stop fucking with the golden goose

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2020, 08:39:18 AM »
+2
Where is the patreon at this point? LowT could hold SA hostage.

Aran

• Doxxnet
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Ave Maria Anonymous stormfront Took down a Moderator Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon Motorcyclist The Gentry cold, dead hands
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2020, 09:17:14 AM »
+3
Hold it hostage? Nigga he owns it.

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2020, 10:17:56 AM »
+2
I was speaking more from the perspective of the average goon. But he could threaten to kill it if they don't boost his patreon.

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • West of Blue Hill Ave must fucking hang
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2020, 11:43:00 AM »
+9
Yeah, that's choice right there.  They spent the entire Ashlii drama pretending his trip to Utah, abandoning his family over Thanksgiving break, was "just business", denying all allegations about having sex.  Lowtax was insisting they weren't having sex, but still making some kind of talk about him and Ashlii going on break with each other.  Because if you aren't going somewhere to fuck a different person, you still cover your bases by insisting IF YOU DID, it's not REALLY infidelity because he TALKED about it with Ashlii.
It was clear from Ashlii's posture they were not having that conversation he implied.
Then there was that 'his ex wants to be me' weird ass fucking post on Facebook out of Logan, last week or so.  That bitch is pure poison.

This is where my disgust lies. I'm fully willing to admit that my ~outrage over domestic abuse~ is purely for lols and trolls. I could care less if he literally beat the absolute shit out of some useless bipolar homewrecking whore. If anything, I don't trust either one of them.  Lord knows, I can only imagine the insane shit both of them are guilty of, so gulag for everyone except his ex wives, as far as I'm concerned. It's the fact that he has kids who have watched him destroy 2 families, so far.

Goons always view domestic abuse through the binocular lens on the left alone, when in reality the woman is just as big a nutcase as the guy is an asshole/faggot and at some point, the police need to respond with "You guys picked each other. Settle it yourselves this time."

Oceans of tears for domestic abuse, but not a single boo hoo for infidelity and/or being a degenerate husband/father/head of household.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 11:52:01 AM by blasting_asshole »

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2020, 12:20:01 PM »
+3
I can't find it now but there's a sa screenshot in the kiwi thread somewhere saying that the GTR is actually leased by SA LLC.

So if some actual transfer of sa to jeffrey happens he gets to tell rich to clean out all his lifesize latex feet "props" and maybe have a trauma-scene-cleanup contractor go through the interior dowsing it in all kinds of strong purifying chemical

~then does an awd-slide across rich's front lawn~.

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2020, 12:51:19 PM »
+3
So when you have an LLC, you have a corporate shell and you have members of the LLC. The members do not own the property of the LLC, they only have distribution rights to the income of the LLC. The lease may be to SA, LLC, but there is no way in hell they didn't have LowT co-sign the lease agreement. So he has the right to drive it.
If Jeff wants to buy the LLC, the LLC would have to change its corporate structure to name him as a member and remove LowT. Or, just liquidate the LLC and distribute its assets according to the operating agreement. This would probably mean LowT would be distributed all the assets, but he would also have to pay any debts upon winding up. That's a yuge lol.

So to transfer the LLC they have to either restructure it or sell the assets to Jeff. Conversely, LowT could just sell the assets without closing the company and then, if there are any large debts outstanding, wait an appropriate time and file bk. I don't suppose a sale to Jeff would be a close transaction that could be clawed back by a trustee.

I am also assuming here that the "assets" are the server and any IP that has value. Also there is probably a shitton of CNST paraphernalia and stuff that was never mailed. But people who paid money would have claims on all that. he's just created a huge mess, but most Formerly Important People do that when they go bust.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 03:29:17 PM by Rocket »

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2020, 02:29:48 PM »
+3
Where is the patreon at this point? LowT could hold SA hostage.

Patreon is below 2K and still dropping.

And holding SA hostage is pretty much what he's been doing for the past decade.
"Oh man guys, my spine is crumbling, I need $20,000 to keep it intact. IF I can't keep it intact....I mean, who knows? I don't think I could manage this site anymore."

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2020, 08:45:02 PM »
Logan Day
7 hrs
I'm back home now but I'm struggling. I'm so afraid all the time. Rich messaged me this morning saying everything is all my fault and that I ruined his life. I can't stop crying. I feel like a bad person who deserves bad things. I loved him so much, more than anything. I'm scared I'll never find love again and that I really am crazy like he says. I'm going to try to sleep some more.

https://www.facebook.com/toad.roll/posts/10216993054767586

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2020, 09:04:07 PM »

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2020, 09:05:15 PM »
+5

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2020, 09:10:58 PM »
« Last Edit: June 26, 2020, 09:21:48 PM by Rocket »

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2020, 09:19:16 PM »

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2020, 10:06:17 PM »
+1
This is getting sad.

Fuck Glitterbomber

• Hope 'n Change
  • Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Better dead than red The party of compassion Sasstronaut Anonymous Boy Scout Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2020, 10:10:25 PM »
+3
Stop adding crazy bitches to your harem, Rich. You have three, kids, thats enough. Stop fucking and try being a dad.
Celebrity Deadpool 2016 WINNER: Muhammed Ali (26) & Gareth Thomas (29) for 55 points
Celebrity Deadpool 2017 Third Place: Gord Downie 47 points
Celebrity Deadpool 2018 WINNER: Total Biscuit (67), Aretha Franklin (24) & John McCain (19) for 110 points
Celebrity Deadpool 2019 WINNER: "King" Harley Race (24), Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (52), Pedro Morales (24) and Leah Bracknell (45) for 145 points.

SvM

• Cishet White Male
  • Kill 'em all, and let God sort their pronouns out.
  • Awards Metal Fan Goon or Ex-Goon old United Statesian cold, dead hands Seaman (lol)
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2020, 10:45:35 PM »
+2

Live as of the point I post this.  It's super cringe inducing.

Cool Wine Aunt

• Desensitizers
  • Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2020, 12:14:42 AM »
+5

Officer Plausible from the Lee's Summit Department of Backing Up Internet Slapfights.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

VFW

• Alconauts
  • Unperson
  • Bury my keyboard at shitposter's knee
  • Awards Deplorables Goon or Ex-Goon tfw no gf because jews Anonymous BYOB TNE Veteran Sasstronaut
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2020, 11:15:45 AM »
+4
Logan "Punching Bag All" Day really taking some shots at ol' Richie (after getting a few no doubt)

Shouldn't have eaten all his goldbelly cookies and pies.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2020, 03:05:36 PM »
+2
Here's a cap someone did of the livestream last night, they cropped the dogs puking/fucking out and saved a bunch of kbz.
https://anonfiles.com/9bgeKcCfo8/Lowtax_stream_croped_lower_resolution_and_framerate_m4v