Author Topic: Logan's Run  (Read 1684 times)

David Mushroom Hedgehogstein

• Knights
  • Cishet White Male
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
Re: Logan's Run
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2020, 03:16:22 PM »
+2
HAHHAHA the photo of the guy posting that HAHHAA He's looking down on me HAHAHA

[L.N.E]Giblets [22|Dec 10:40 AM]:   hey mushroom remember that day we were strugging and dog-o was like I'M GONNA PULL THE FUCKIN' PLUG and we both went "do it" and he just kinda limped out that was a good day and I guess what I'm saying is, well, we've not always seen eye to eye but I think our emotional bond is way deeper and stronger than any old nonsense about ideology or my low testosterone or your ridiculous handsomeness and wit and, well, it's long overdue, but David Mushroom Hedgehogstein, will you marry me?

Cool Wine Aunt

• Desensitizers
  • Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2020, 01:13:13 AM »
+4
"Elephant Ambush" a euphemism for what happens when that thing tries to get laid.
SomethingSensitive.com - your source for "diva cup for my butt" and related products/services

Oogploont Woozoord

• Oprichniki
  • Unperson
  • Awards Faggot Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous United Statesian Jew Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2020, 01:54:47 AM »
+8
Fuck all y'all. I stand with Lowtax. Believe all men.

Bad Frogger

• Citizen In Good Standing
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2020, 01:03:59 AM »
+3
Come on lowtax was it too much to ask for somethingawful to be shut down over a domestic abuse scandal?

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • West of Blue Hill Ave must fucking hang
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2020, 02:35:52 PM »
+4
In all fairness to Logan, she's young and has been told all her life by HR catladies and SJW shitlibs that it's perfectly acceptable to hang around men (as a straight woman) the same way as you'd hang around other women.

"It's all purely professional. We are two professionals. Such professionals like us will maintain professionalism and not get involved with one another, because we're on the right side of history! What do you mean you don't want me working with that person?! Are you saying you don't trust me! What are you, some sort of sexist, insecure, small-man with a fragile ego?!"

The same HR department that tells you it's not only OK but required that you work with Logan, despite her alcoholism and pill addiction, because she has a disability and is semi-seeking company approved treatment as offered by the Vanguard Zeta - Bronze package.

She has no understanding of reality where...
-Male coworker has a ton of projects with female coworker where they will be spending one on one time together outside the office. (This is acceptable to HR, but anyone with a lick of common sense would nope the fuck out.)
-Male coworker and female coworker begin the process. Should I tell my spouse about this? No, because I'm a professional. (This is acceptable to HR)
-Things start to get awkward for one reason or another. (This is acceptable to HR and the awkwardness is only on your head. If there was actual tension, you'd be able to document it in an email, but if it's not documented, it doesn't exist.)
-Something happens that's noteworthy. This is where things become unacceptable and it's easier for HR to just fire both employees.
-You go home and tell your spouse about it, but HR isn't around to corroborate your story, so your spouse leaves you.

Now you're single and homeless, but congrats on being a part of the right side of history. You did everything by the book.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 02:41:06 PM by blasting_asshole »

Aran

• Doxxnet
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Ave Maria Anonymous stormfront Took down a Moderator Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2020, 03:05:12 PM »
In all fairness to Logan, she's young and has been told all her life by HR catladies and SJW shitlibs that it's perfectly acceptable to hang around men (as a straight woman) the same way as you'd hang around other women.

"It's all purely professional. We are two professionals. Such professionals like us will maintain professionalism and not get involved with one another, because we're on the right side of history! What do you mean you don't want me working with that person?! Are you saying you don't trust me! What are you, some sort of sexist, insecure, small-man with a fragile ego?!"

The same HR department that tells you it's not only OK but required that you work with Logan, despite her alcoholism and pill addiction, because she has a disability and is semi-seeking company approved treatment as offered by the Vanguard Zeta - Bronze package.

-Male coworker has a ton of projects with female coworker where they will be spending one on one time together outside the office. (This is acceptable to HR, but anyone with a lick of common sense would nope the fuck out.)
-Male coworker and female coworker begin the process. Should I tell my spouse about this? No, because I'm a professional. (This is acceptable to HR)
-Things start to get awkward for one reason or another. (This is acceptable to HR and the awkwardness is only on your head. If there was actual tension, you'd be able to document it in an email, but if it's not documented, it doesn't exist.)
-Something happens that's noteworthy. This is where things become unacceptable and it's easier for HR to just fire both employees.
-You go home and tell your spouse about it, but HR isn't around to corroborate your story, so your spouse leaves you.

Now you're single and homeless, but congrats on being a part of the right side of history. You did everything by the book.

Sorry to hear about your marriage

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2020, 03:05:17 PM »
+2
Just watched the rant. He got Mike's Pastry in the middle of Missouri. :tom:

My office is a 15 minute walk from Mike's Pastry and my last job was a 10 minute walk away. The only time I've ever had it is when there were leftovers after a meeting where we were trying to impress foreign investors.

It's tourist-tier in price, quality and wait time. The shortest wait at that place is a half hour when they first open up on a weekday. There's just flat-out no getting in there unless you have an entire morning or afternoon.

It's one of those places you go to in order to say you went. One of those places you go when you're on a date to give yourselves more time to get to know one another.

I don't know how to explain the wasteful stupidity, but I fully expect to see him eating a hamburger imported from Cheers in the next video.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 03:11:00 PM by blasting_asshole »

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2020, 03:13:23 PM »
+3

Did you forget that you have an entire Discord channel section dedicated to posting degenerate cosplay camgirls? What's it been? 5 minutes since you last ogled another whore?

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Don't call me a lawyer; I'll call my own!
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2020, 03:27:25 PM »
Just watched the rant. He got Mike's Pastry in the middle of Missouri. :tom:

My office is a 15 minute walk from Mike's Pastry and my last job was a 10 minute walk away. The only time I've ever had it is when there were leftovers after a meeting where we were trying to impress foreign investors.

It's tourist-tier in price, quality and wait time. The shortest wait at that place is a half hour when they first open up on a weekday. There's just flat-out no getting in there unless you have an entire morning or afternoon.

It's one of those places you go to in order to say you went. One of those places you go when you're on a date to give yourselves more time to get to know one another.

I don't know how to explain the wasteful stupidity, but I fully expect to see him eating a hamburger imported from Cheers in the next video.
I got a cannoli from Mike's. It was decent. I did it just to say I did it. Now eating at Legal Seafood, you do that because it's that good.
Yes, that is me in court with my enormous penis.

Aran

• Doxxnet
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Ave Maria Anonymous stormfront Took down a Moderator Motorcyclist Goon or Ex-Goon The Gentry You can't know! Boy Scout
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2020, 04:38:14 PM »

Did you forget that you have an entire Discord channel section dedicated to posting degenerate cosplay camgirls? What's it been? 5 minutes since you last ogled another whore?

Sorry to hear about your sense of humor

David Mushroom Hedgehogstein

• Knights
  • Cishet White Male
  • Member of Jew Club
  • Awards Goon or Ex-Goon old Swear on me mum m8
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2020, 05:39:31 PM »
Goddamn, owned by Aran...that's low man. That's low...

[L.N.E]Giblets [22|Dec 10:40 AM]:   hey mushroom remember that day we were strugging and dog-o was like I'M GONNA PULL THE FUCKIN' PLUG and we both went "do it" and he just kinda limped out that was a good day and I guess what I'm saying is, well, we've not always seen eye to eye but I think our emotional bond is way deeper and stronger than any old nonsense about ideology or my low testosterone or your ridiculous handsomeness and wit and, well, it's long overdue, but David Mushroom Hedgehogstein, will you marry me?

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2020, 10:50:48 PM »

Where's the camwhore thread on here?

walrus rape strategy

• Unperson
  • Awards Deplorables Drinkin' and Postin' United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge Libertarian KURWA cold, dead hands The Gentry
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: June 30, 2020, 08:32:01 PM »
+2
Where da white wimmins at?

:friedchicken:

Oogploont Woozoord

• Oprichniki
  • Unperson
  • Awards Faggot Drinkin' and Postin' Took down a Moderator TNE Veteran Goon or Ex-Goon Anonymous United Statesian Jew Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2020, 11:36:00 PM »
+2
Count down to Logan suicide

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
  • Awards Fucked a lesbian You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great! old cold, dead hands Something Wonderful Prepper The Gentry Motorcyclist Wounded in the line of posting.
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: July 01, 2020, 01:22:07 AM »
Maybe so.

White Rapper

• Goon Institute
  • Cishet White Male
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: July 01, 2020, 02:11:18 PM »
+6
Lowtax is a badman but in this case I think the physical violence he inflicted is justified.

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: July 01, 2020, 02:36:33 PM »
+3
I think he probably did something violent-y, but I'm certain she overplayed it. And maybe deserved it. Does LowT deserve a punch in his crumbling spine? Well, that's for God to judge.

But I'm pretty sure He would think so. Since we all deserve death.

Ghostse

• 5000 Posters Club
  • ❨❨❨Tax-o-tron❩❩❩
  • Awards You're Great...No, YOU'RE Great!
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: July 01, 2020, 03:19:49 PM »
+4
I think he probably did something violent-y, but I'm certain she overplayed it. And maybe deserved it. Does LowT deserve a punch in his crumbling spine? Well, that's for God to judge.

But I'm pretty sure He would think so. Since we all deserve death.

I think it  was two drunk pillheads getting physical with each other. Logan looks like she knows how to throw down Jerry Springer style.
Lowtax though has a history.

I guess what I'm saying is it doesn't matter if Lowtax is completely innocent here, all his bitches be terminally crazy and are conspiring and making up the same stories about him. Even if true, he have stopped putting his dick in crazy after the second one.

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2020, 06:04:45 PM »

blasting_asshole

• Cishet White Male
  • Awards Faggot
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2020, 07:34:13 PM »
+4
Cheesecake directory from the Cheesecake factory without a proprietary delivery service in the middle at a premium fee = STDH.txt
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 07:38:23 PM by blasting_asshole »

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry TNE Veteran
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: July 01, 2020, 07:59:58 PM »
+1
rest of post plz

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: July 02, 2020, 07:39:04 AM »
rest of post plz
That's what I said but this is all the tards on Discord had.

kornbeef

• Unperson
  • Awards Metal Fan For Dixie's land we'll take our stand! Goon or Ex-Goon United Statesian Better dead than red Scrooge cold, dead hands The Gentry TNE Veteran
    • Awards

Rocket

• Cosmonauts
  • 5000 Posters Club
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: July 02, 2020, 09:53:20 PM »
+2
Can you imagine being linked to LowT for the rest of your life?

Also, thanks for the link.

Dr. Hatchet-Wound

• Cishet White Male
  • Head, Dangerous & Elective surgery Mazzoni Center
  • Awards Drinkin' and Postin' Better dead than red United Statesian Libertarian 420 Scrooge The Gentry cold, dead hands Goon or Ex-Goon
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: July 02, 2020, 10:40:10 PM »
+2
Can you imagine being linked to LowT for the rest of your life?

Mom? why did you get a $20 paypal from missouri with a message "10bux x2 thx for the facey mcfacebook post" ?